Occupational Health and Safety Policy
It is a policy of the Conneely Building and Civil Engineering to comply with the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005, the General Applications Regulations 2007 and the Construction Safety, Health & Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2013 and associated legislation where appropriate and to identify and adhere to new legislation and best practices. As an occupational health and safety conscious company, we shall
- Target Zero Health and Safety accidents and incidents for every project.
- Ensure our works are in compliance with relevant occupational health and safety laws, regulations and other requirements.
- Apply practices and control that minimise risk to the extent possible.
- Ensure prompt actions are taken to situations endangering employees, customers and the general public as a result of our activities.
- Review and continually improve in its activities to prevent injury, ill health of our staff and / or property damage.
- Sustainability is of upmost importance to Conneely Building and Civil Engineering. We promote and use products that have a minimum demand on the earth’s natural resources in the long-term.
- We endeavour to maximise sustainability in construction and reduce the effect that construction can have in our society.
- We are implementing a proactive policy in relation to sustainability through careful selection of natural and renewable materials which are natural and renewable and the control of waste management on sites.