Our Commitment to Quality, The Environment and Health and Safety
Brian Conneely & Co. Ltd., trading as Conneely Building and Civil Engineering has developed a Quality, Safety and Environmental management system that is designed to maintain and continually improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the organisation’s performance. The management system’s meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 (Quality), ISO 14001:2004(Environmental) & OHSAS 18001:2007 (Health and Safety). Conneely Building and Civil Engineering have successfully attained certification to the three ISO Standards by EQA Ireland.
Conneely Building and Civil Engineering has established, documented, implemented and will maintain its integrated Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental management systems and will strive to continually improve the systems effectiveness in accordance with ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007. These systems are concerned with ensuring:
- That the client’s needs and expectations are fully and consistently met.
- All building and civil engineering contracts are delivered within specification on time and within budget.
- That the health and safety of the workforce and public are safeguarded.
- That the environment is protected from adverse affects attributed by the activities of Conneely Building and Civil Engineering.
The management systems will ensure that all employees:
- Work to the policies in this manual and the related procedures
- Contribute to the continual improvement of practices and activities and
- Support the continuing development and growth of Conneely Building and Civil Engineering.